Who we are
Our website address is: https://20southstreet.co.uk
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Use of your data
We will only use your data for the following purposes:
- to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with marketing communications, news and information by email about the services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- to provide customer service in relation to your use of the Site, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Site and to notify you about changes to our service;
- to administer, support, improve and develop our Site;
- to personalise the Site so as to improve your user browsing experience;
- to internally monitor users’ use of the Site to enable us to determine what other services you may be interested in and in order to assist us to improve our business generally;
- to provide third parties with statistical data about our users but this data will not be able to be used to identify any individual user.
Who we share your data with
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
The contact form plugin used on the site has not been enabled for the data collection of identifiable user data (IP address, host, user agent, and referrer). It is set in the default configuration, which means this plugin, in itself, does not:
- track users by stealth;
- write any user personal data to the database;
- send any data to external servers;
If you do not wish us to install cookies on your computer for these purposes, you may change the settings on your internet browser to reject cookies. Please note that if you do set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of our Site. For further information about cookies, please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/
As mentioned above, we may use an analytics service provider for website traffic analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the Site may be used to create reports about the use of the Site and the analytics service provider will store this information.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt into saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Security and data retention
We employ security measures to protect your data from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage. We will retain your data, including your name, address, email, phone number (where applicable), for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
We will store all the personal data you provide on our secure servers which are encrypted using SSL technology. Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Our servers are situated in Europe; however, we collect data from wherever users are situated. The data that we collect may, therefore, be transferred to Europe from any other country in which you may be located and will be subject to European data protection laws rather than the laws of the country in which you are resident. Your personal data may be transferred, processed and/or stored outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Our contact information